Friday, September 19, 2008

Today's Food

I have decided to really try and make a conscious effort to post my menu plan for the day, because it helps keep me accountable, and I am able to look back and see where I struggled.

Breakfast
Cereal - 1/2 cup - 3 pts
Milk -2pts
Tea - 0pts
2 glasses of water
5/19

Snack
Nectarine/Apple - 2 pts
2 glasses of water
7/19

Lunch
Will be at the dentist office, will have snack later...after my mouth is no longer frozen!

Snack
Cottage Cheese - 1/2cup - 2 pts
Banana? - 2pts
Cake - very small piece - 8 pts
2 glasses of water
19/19

Dinner
Salad - 0 pts
Chicken - 4 pts
Rice - 1/2 cup - 2 pts
Corn - 1/2 cup - 1 pt
2 glasses of water
26/19

Hopefully I will go to the gym this afternoon for a workout and earn 2 activity points, so then I will only be over about 5 points to take out of my flex points for the week.  Although I may not be able to have cake this afternoon, depending on my mouth, so who knows!

1 comment:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

Those look like some pretty wise food choices, and it's really good to drink all that water. I'm not so sure about the cake, though. Best wishes to you.