Saturday, September 20, 2008

The challenge begins!


Well I decided to join Angie's
Biggest Loser Challenge

I figured it would help keep me accountable, and really motivate me to lose this weight.  Since the summer I have been struggling with my weight loss, gaining a pound or two, then losing that weight.  But I am sick of yo-yoing through my weight.  I want to be a healthy weight once and for all.

By far my biggest weaknesses are the gym.  Once I am at the gym...I love it!  But the motivation to go after work is hard and I can't seem to wake up early enough to go in the morning!  I have decided as part of this challenge for myself, I am going to go to the gym 3 days a week.  It seems completely do-able, but I certainly use excuses to not go.  Most of the time the excuses are I'm tired from a long day of work.  I also have a problem that if I don't go to the gym right after work, then I won't go.  I figure, by the time I get home, have dinner, it is too late to go to the gym.  Which really makes no sense as my gym is open til 10pm!  I also make the excuse that since I only go 3 days a week, I don't have to go today...I can go tomorrow!  So that is what I need to be held accountable to.  Getting my ass to the gym.  I really need to make it a schedule and a commitment to a healthier lifestyle and I know this challenge is just going to be a wonderful encouragement for that! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

If we could combine our skills, we'd be the skinnest mini's ever! I'm the complete opposite, I LOVE to workout but its the food thing tht screws me up! haha