Sunday, September 7, 2008

Procrastination at its finest

Here is the problem I have discovered with myself.  I give myself a goal.  Say...go to the gym 3 times a week, and because that is a very realistic, achievable goal, I kinda screw myself!  I say, it's only 3 times a week, so I don't have to go today, I have lots of days left!  But now it is Sunday, and I have other things to do, but I didn't go Friday or Saturday, so I really have to go today.  Plus, saying I will go 2 days during the work week before Thursday...I won't.  Why do I procrastinate to the last minute for everything?!?!?  And my water goal is not going any better.  But today is a new day.  8 glasses here I come!

1 comment:

Mz.Elle said...

A little trick I learned was to tell myself,the most important time to exercise when when I didn't feel like doing it!
You'll be amazed how well that works after a few forced exercixe sessions!