Sunday, September 21, 2008

Before Pictures



Well the Biggest Loser Challenge officially begins today.  I am feeling really motivated and excited and nervous about the challenge.  I think it is going to be amazing and really help me solidify my goals.  

For the challenge we are supposed to post before pictures and then in 3 months, post our after pictures.  I decided to post a picture from last summer - June, 2007 to help me remember how far I have come.  It is the picture on the left.  I don't know my exact weight at that time, but likely around my heaviest, which was 162.4  The picture on the right is from this past June, and I weighed about 1 pound more than I currently do, around 139.6.  I'm really excited to post a picture at Christmas to compare of my hard work and the results!  And having said all that, I am going to go make myself a healthy lunch, and prepare my lunch for work tomorrow.  Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

Krissie said...

I haven't taken my picture for the challenge yet. I'm not that brave yet.
Good luck! I can't wait to see how we all do!

jeannie* said...

You already look great - I can't even imagine how good you'll look come Christmas time. Woohoo!

JavaChick said...

Lovely photos! You have come a long way already. Good luck in the challenge!

Angela Power said...

You look great! WTG on all of your hard work so far! :-)

BK said...

You look great. Congrats on coming so far already!

Tiffany said...

I agree with all the others. You look great. You're well on your way to reaching your goal.