Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser!


Tonight the Biggest Loser began again!!  And I loved it.  It really made me feel motivated and want to workout and eat right, and just plain be healthy.  When they did the part of showing people's lungs, and heart, and how much fat covered some peoples organs, that was a big wake up call.  It is not just about feeling better, and looking better, losing weight will actually make my body better.  My goal is to continue to lose weight to be healthy, and to live a long life.  So here is to a healthier me!  

In other news.  I have been doing AWESOME this week in terms of my eating!  After Saturday, I was out of flex points (only 2 days into the week).  But I stayed on points for Sunday, since I went to the gym. And yesterday, I was basically on points.  I may have been over my 1 or 2, but considering the last few weeks of going over by 3, 4, 5, 6, that was not too bad.  Then today, had a good breakfast and lunch, with lots of points left for a snack and dinner.  However; there was cake at the office.  So I had to have a piece!  And I don't know exactly how many points the cake was, but I counted it for 12 points (as it was very creamy and delicious).  After eating it, I realized I literally had no points left for the rest of the day and it was only 230!  Shoot.  But instead of going home and saying screw that, I will just eat what I was planning on eating, I decided to go to the gym and gain some activity points.  Then I came home and had a big greek salad for dinner and I was full!  So yay me for not going over!  There is only tomorrow and Thursday until my weigh-in, and I am really hoping for a loss this week...a big loss...as I feel I have worked really hard and I just have a feeling that this is the week.  As long as I can continue to stay on points and get my water in, I should be good to go.

No comments: