Sunday, October 26, 2008

No weigh-in for me...

Well Thursday's are my normal weigh-in days and this Thursday I had dinner plans with a few girls from work.  But I had decided to go weigh-in,  and leave and meet the girls.  However; plans do not always work out that way.  I was running late at work, had to go visit one of my clients at the hospital, and then head back to the office and clean up.  Unfortunately, by the time I got to the office it was basically time for my weigh-in to begin, and it is kinda far away from where we were going for dinner.  So I decided to skip it.  Maybe not the smartest idea, but I know I will be back there next week. 

In other news, my eating has not been the best lately.  This whole past week at work I ate out everyday for lunch.  Not like me at all!  I made healthy choices for the most part, but still.  Eating out is bad for my weight and my budget!  So I have already gotten my lunch ready for tomorrow and planned out my meals so I won't run into any trouble.  I am also planning on being organized and going back to the gym this week.  The gym and I have been having a little break for the last couple of weeks from one another.  It has really just been out of laziness and poor organization on my part that I haven't been going.  So I am packing my gym bag tonight, and putting it in my car, so I will have no excuse to not go straight after work tomorrow.  I always feel so much better and healthier when I go, but I struggle with the motivation to go.  I wish there would just be a time when it was second nature and habit and that I would like to go.  Hopefully one day.  

No comments: