Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The best laid plans...

I have this week off from work.  So my wonderful plan was to go to the gym everyday, as well as enjoy the wonderful fall weather when not raining and go for plenty of walks.  I also need to organize my room and give some clothes and other things away.  Plus, I was looking forward to catching up with everyones blogs.

The weekend didn't quite go according to plan...but it was Thanksgiving after all so I allowed for that fact.  I was going to begin Monday.  Monday came and went, and I met up with a friend to go over grad school applications.  I was planning on going to the gym after that, forgetting it was a holiday and my gym closed early.  So that brings me to Tuesday.  I did get a tiny bit of work done on organizing my room.  Unfortunately...even though I was on vacation, some things went down at work and I had to do some work at home and then go into the office and finish it up.  I was not a happy camper.  Plus, by this time I wasn't feeling so great.  When I got home my stomach didn't feel well so I took it easy.  Then today, I woke up feeling terrible.  Sick, sick, sick.  Could hardly eat anything.  Could barely stand in the shower.  So no gym for me.  I am hoping tomorrow I feel a little better so I can at least go for a walk or something!  This is what happens when I procrastinate.  Had I just gone to the gym on the weekend and Monday as planned, it wouldn't be so bad, but now I haven't been to the gym in about a week.  I just feel sluggish.  Oh well, I can only take it one day at a time.  

No comments: