Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weigh In and Weekend

I had my weigh-in on Thursday.  Down 0.6.  Not bad.  Although, I was expecting more.  I had weighed myself at home the previous day and I was down about 2.5 pounds.  Granted, I know my scale and the ww scale is a little different, but I was expecting to hit at least 1lb!  But a loss is a loss, and I will take it.

As for this long weekend.  I am a little nervous about how it will all play out.  My original plan was to save pretty much all my flex points for Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday!  But then last night I went to a friends for dinner.  I already didn't have a lot of dinner points left and we had Shepard's Pie (so good), salad, cheese bread, and ice cream cake for desert.  Well shoot.  That went  into my flex points.  

Today my plan is to eat well, go to the gym to earn some extra points.  Then tonight I am going out for drinks and dancing for a friend's birthday.  So hopefully I will be able to control myself and stay within my points.

Then tomorrow I will go to the gym before dinner to earn some points.  We have also decided as a family to go out for Thanksgiving dinner this year instead of make it at home.  This is actually positive, as there will be no left-overs around the house.  Also, the place we are going you can chose from 3 different starters, 3 different entrees, and 3 different deserts.  I don't know what the choices are yet, but at least this way I can try and make the healthiest choice possible.  

I am also off from work this upcoming week (woo-hoo!!)  I decided to take the week off because I had some extra vacation time and I really want to organize my house and get rid of things I don't need anymore.  So I figured this would be a good opportunity.  Plus, since I am home this week I really will have no excuses of "I'm too tired to go to the gym!"  I will have all the time in the world.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend!!

1 comment:

Kari@Onederland said...

Happy Turkey Day!!

Congrats on the loss, and I hope that your dinner went well!