Tuesday, May 13, 2008

There and back again...in less than an hour

I might be onto something with this whole eliptical thing.  I went to the gym tonight.  Did my usual 25 mins on the stairmaster.  Then I did 17 mins on the eliptical (better than last time!)  And by the time I had done both of those, my legs were very tired, and I had burned as many calories as I normally do from the stairmaster and the bike.  And with the bike I usually have to go for 30 mins.  So I got to be home from the gym within one hour of me leaving.  How great is that?!?!?  I think during the week I will continue to do that and then on the weekends when I have a little more time I can step it up and do it longer.  And this way I still felt like I was able to enjoy my evening, and wasn't just at the gym all night.  I know it is only a difference of 15 mins, but it makes a big difference!  So now I am happy.

No comments: