Sunday, May 11, 2008

Getting Re-Focused


Lately I have not been good at sticking to my water plan.  My goal is to have the recommended 8 glasses of water a day.  How hard could it be I thought?!?!?  Very hard.  Most days I am averaging 3, maybe 4.  So that is my goal for this week to do 8 glasses every day.  I figure if I take it one day, one week at a time it is attainable.  My weigh in this past week was good, even after eating an entire thing of chocolate.  So I am happy, and striving to continue.  Hopefully this will be a good time for my weight loss, and changing more of my attitude and work out routine.  I have been struggling in the last month or so with the weigh loss.  I have been hardly losing any, or gaining a little, but I really want to get back to being focused and remember the place I want to be at the end.

But in other news I had a really good workout today.  I really didn't feel like going.  I put it off all day, until it was finally 7pm, and all I wanted to do was watch tv all night.  But I went and I just really feel good.  My goal to make it to the gym 5 days a week is difficult to attain, but I need to set that goal with the hope that I will do it.  And some weeks I know I won't, but that is what I am striving for.  I have gone twice this week so far (I count weeks Thursday-Wednesday, since my weigh-in is on Wednesdays).  Only 3 more days to do, I think I can do it this week.  Here's to trying at least!

No comments: