Sunday, November 30, 2008

Motivation

Earlier tonight one of my favorite people called and she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids.  Of course I said yes!  I am so excited and can't wait to celebrate her special day with her and I am honoured she asked.  So in May 2009, I will be flying down to Wisconsin and being in her wedding party.  I can't wait!

But...being in a weddding means a few things.  

1)  I need to save for a bridesmaids dress, plane fare, hotel etc.
2)  I need to get on this weightloss train and be committed instead of half-assed.  

Last November, one of the reasons I joined WW was because I was in a wedding earlier this summer.  It was good motivation, to fit into the dress.  So I hope this time around I will be just as motivated.

Starting tomorrow I will be back onto my tracking consistently, drinking my water and working out.  I am super excited and know I can be at my goal weight before the wedding.  Yay for motivation!!

No comments: