Friday, December 26, 2008

Goodbye Christmas Goodies...

Christmas is over!  I can't believe it.  It was a pretty good one overall.  Good times with the family, and LOTS of good food.  Mmmm...turkey...so I ate the world.  I tried to limit the amount of food I ate as much as possible, but really...it's Christmas...so did I limit myself THAT much.  No.

I meant to weigh-in this past Tuesday since my normal weigh-in is on Thursday's.  However; I didn't make it after work on Tuesday, I had to stay late at the office and ended up missing the meeting.  So my only other choice is tomorrow.  I am a little concerned about the weigh-in, only 2 days after Christmas.  But, it is better to know the numbers on the scale than be oblivious.  So tomorrow morning I am going to trek my ass in the snow to the weigh-in.  Not 100% sure how I will get there, since my car is snowed in, but I will get there and that will be my final weigh-in of BLBE!  Hopefully it will be an okay.

Hope you all had a good Christmas holiday!

No comments: