Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Been A While!


Gosh, I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted!  I have no real reason for this, except being really tired lately.  Work has been super stressful and most days I have just come home and done nothing.  I haven't been working out, I haven't been eating right.  I have really had no motivation, or energy, I don't really know what has been wrong with me.  I think I feel quite confused about my life at the moment; where to go with my career, to buy a condo or to go travelling, to go back to school, what to take if I go back to school, so many questions.  So I have felt a little stressed about all these thoughts and ideas and questions.  

But yesterday I decided no more.  Sure I have questions about how my life is going to go and there are things I don't not have control over.  But what do I have control over?  I have control over my weight, my workout routines, and the food I eat.  A while ago I bought the 30 Day Shred, I used it once.  Last night I did it again.  It was still hard!  And tonight I did it as well.  I have decided to commit to using it for the 30 days consecutive and see how things go after that.  I am hoping this will give me the motivation and some results that I need in my weight-loss journey.  So hold me accountable!  My 30 days is from Feb 10-March 11.  2 Days down, 28 to go!  My abs are killing me, so something must be working.  I'm excited to see the change.

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

My favorite part of this whole post is that you started today, instead of saying on Monday or for the month of March, you said today. That's the hardest thing to do so I'm sure you will do awesome. And I agree that video is so hard. For me the worst part is how tight my calves become from the skipping and jumping jacks.